Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Style Library

User hndmadevintage on Etsy put out a call on the forums for people to submit ads for her site, http://www.stylelibrary.net/.

From the site:

Style Library is your handmade and vintage shopping source. When you visit our website you will find hand-picked handmade and vintage items for sale. So if you love surfing through etsy, silkfair, mintd, trunkt, or wherever else, but are just too overwhelmed by the amount of items for sale (or just too busy so search them all), swing by Style Library. We pick out the best items we can find and try to feature new ones each week.
I wanted to take her up on the offer, but have been holding back on much promoting because I've not yet completed the new site. But I realized today that I should just bit the bullet and call the new site "open", even if I still have work to do on the online shopping portion of it. After all, it has pretty much the same amount of content right now that the Maggie Bags site has.

So, I put together an ad and got a quick reply, telling me it was up in the Jewelry section:



Bam - that was fast!

No comments: