Sunday, August 17, 2008

Stamps on Precious Metal Clay (PMC)

Wow... I was looking over feedback on our Etsy shop and following profile links to see which users were also sellers and came across DesignsByGinaLouise's shop.

Immediately, I recognized our Celtic triskele design on a piece in her banner. Then I found these three items... click on the images to reach the listings.

Pendant using one of the Celtic knotwork triangles:


Pendant using two of the droplets from the Fish, Bubbles, Droplets and Waves set:


Pendant using one of the bubbles from the same set:



I knew our stamps would work for Precious Metal Clay, but this is the first time I've seen actual results. I'm very pleased!

Thanks, Gina!

1 comment:

byZarah.com said...

Wow! These are great metal clay pendants! Love the polishing, looks very heavy. Thanks for sharing. / byZarah.com