Thursday, October 9, 2008

Virtual Rubber Stamp Convention: 30% off stamps


Thru Monday, October 13 (midnight) we are offering 30% off our rubber stamps from our website and Etsy shop and free shipping within the U.S. on orders over $50.
(Discount does not apply to any non-stamp items, items on our Ebay or DaWanda stores, and is not to be combined with any other discounts. Consult your doctor.)

How to get the discount: Go to the Rubber Stamp Chat website (the site is a great resource), look in The Convention Hall: RSC Virtual Rubber Stamp Convention area for our post, titled simply: Inklings and Imprints, currently the 5th post on the first page. Find the code that you can plug in or mention during checkout on inklingsandimprints.net or our Etsy shop. More info and instructions here.
A virtual Rubber Stamp Convention... No packing, schlepping things around, setting up, breaking down, finding change for large bills, authorizing credit cards, trying to find healthy food when there are only hot dogs available... for $6.75 each.

I came upon Rubber Stamp Chat a while ago, signed up for an account, and then never really did anything on the site. I got an email earlier this week, announcing a "virtual convention" this long weekend. So I dug up the password for the profile I created there and went back over today. A very nice place!

I found myself chatting with a few people whose stamps I've admired for a long time. It did feel as though I was speaking with celebrities - which is a little odd, I guess, since I mainly know of them through their own advertising... but they're in all the major stamp magazines! And I've visited their sites before after seeing their ads and appreciating the images.

Happy shopping, convention-goers. Please note that the refreshment stand is out of ice. We apologize.

No comments: